Firefighters were dispatched to Heather Graham's New York penthouse apartment Saturday night to put out a blaze, The New York Post reports.
A fire broke out at her Union Square home when burning candles left on her bathtub ignited nearby clothes. "It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub," FDNY Chief John Bley told the newspaper.
The fire, which started at approximately 10 p.m., took about 45 minutes to extinguish. Graham, 42, rushed back to her apartment after the fire was put out.
Zach Braff, with whom Graham appeared with on Scrubs, lives in the same building, just one floor down.
Graham will next appear in The Hangover Part III, which hits theaters this summer.
View original Heather Graham's New York Penthouse Catches Fire at TVGuide.com
Other Links From TVGuide.com